Monday, November 06, 2006

Mary Johnston

Being married for 40 years is such a wonderful accomplishment. Evert and Marijke have showed how love, understanding, and patience provides a solid foundation for a successful relationship. Bill and I often speak of you two with awe and hope that when we have been married for 40 years we will still enjoy each other and laugh, just like the two of you.

We have been so lucky to live so close to Evert and Marijke for the past 10 years. They have become part of our family and have been included in our gatherings. They shared our joy with the birth of our son, Liam, and through the many trials and tribulations of his young childhood. They have also shared in the many sadnesses that have occurred in our family. Marijke has been an understanding and compassionate godmother to me and I am truly blessed to have her and Evert in my life. I am lucky enough to have many pieces of Marijke's work in our home. Each one cherished dearly, especially Liam's hand and foot prints done in clay.

Thank you for allowing us to be part of your family and including us in your lives.
I love you both!

Mary Johnston

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home